The Robox Bottle Packer is designed to pack empty HDPE or PET bottles either necks up or necks down into re-shippers. It can also pack HDPE, PET, PVC and PP bottles into bags in service cartons.
- Designed specifically for empty bottle applications
- End of arm tools built to your bottle's specifications and for quick changeovers
- Case opening fingers ensure a clean and efficient pack
- Able to incorporate layer pads to stabilize bottles during shipping
- Keep contamination to a minimum by eliminating the human element in the packaging. Human hands don't need to touch the bottle until they reach your customer.
- Case erectors/sealers
- Bag inserters
- Labelers/printers/coding equipment
- Bar code scanners
Case Type: Standard: RSC (regular slotted cases) or Tab Lock, with or without dividers
Visual Display HMI: One color touchscreen
Control Voltage: 24VDC
End Of Arm Tooling Options: Include vacuum, mechanical or a combination thereof
Power Requirements: 480 volt, 3 phase
Safety: Meets ANSI/PMMI B155.1 safety standards