Add-a-Pal is the economical solution to add palletizing to your new or existing Schneider case packer.
Add-a-Pal is a “plug-in” robotic palletizer for your Schneider case packer. Sharing the same PLC controls with the case packer, the Add-a-Pal provides a single packer/palletizer solution in a minimal floor space environment. Utilizing a FANUC robot with a Schneider designed end-of-arm tooling (EOAT), the Add-a-Pal can pick product, insert a slip sheet, and palletize. Pallet handling options include manual to fully automatic pallet exchange with pallet dispenser. Extend your capabilities with Add-a-Pal!
- Single or multiple products per pick.
- Pallet handling options include manual to fully automatic pallet exchange with pallet dispensers tailored to your throughput requirements.
- End-Of-Arm Tooling (EOAT) options include vacuum, mechanical, fork, or a combination of these with or without pallet hooks and slip sheet handling.
- A wide range of work cell configurations are available to accommodate your floor space, facility, and ergonomic requirements.
OptiStak is a seamless and simple palletizing solution that meets the production requirements of virtually any industry or product. With OptiStak, your operators can change patterns on the fly, optimize pallet configurations quickly, and avoid changeover delays—directly from the HMI.
- Add palletizing to your new or existing Schneider case packer
- Fast pallet exchange
- Customized End-Of-Arm Tooling (EOAT) specifically designed to handle your product reliably
- Flexible work cells
- Shares PLC controls with the case packer for easy integration
- Minimizes floor space
- OptiStak Included
- Stretch wrapper
- Product and pallet labeling
- Conveyor, shuttle cars, and automated guided carts
- Pallet and slip sheet dispenser, magazine, or automatic cut sheets on-the-fly
Pallet Handling Options:
- Manual exchange
- Over/under conveyor
- Floor level automatic exchange
- Pallet magazines
Product Types: Cases or trays
Pallet Types: GMA, CHEP, Metric
End-Of-Arm Tooling (EOAT): Vacuum, Gripper, or Both (determined by product)
Visual Display: Standard: One (1) Allen Bradley Versi View 12"
Control Voltage: 24 VDC
Ambient Temperature: 40° to 85°F / 4.4° to 29.4°C; Optional AC packages available; Severe duty option of extreme environments
Construction: Standard: Painted, carbon steel
Power Requirements: 480 Volt, 3 Phase; Other power options available
Safety: Meets ANSI/PMMU B155.1 Safety Standards