The Schneider Pallet Dispenser is built for demanding palletizing environments. The design is an integrated pallet lift system that stores up to 20 pallets and 1,500 pounds.
- Dispenses fresh pallets or stacks empty pallets.
- Dispenses to floor level or conveyor height.
- Notifies operator when pallet level is low.
- Heavy-duty electric/mechanical lift mechanism.
- Multilingual HMI - Optional
- Deep engagement hooks account for broken or unusual pallets
- This unit could be purposed for a complete palletizing solution or it could be used stand-alone to complement an existing application.
Pallet Type: 4 Way GMA Wood (#2 or Class B or better), Plastic and CHEP are standard
Other sizes and types of pallets including double face/ non-reversible double wing/ standard reversible/ 4 way GMA/ flush/ stringer style/ full perimeter base style/ uni-directional base style/ 2 way/ block style can be accommodated. Consult with factory
Pallet Rate: Two pallets per minute
Pallet Size: 48” x 40” x 5-1/2” standard. Other sizes available
Operating Height: Direct to floor or can be built to your height need
Magazine Capacity: Up to 15 pallets (Optional 20 pallets) Up to 1,500 lbs
Construction: Standard: Painted RAL 7036 platinum gray, carbon steel
Controller: AB CompactLogix
Visual Display: Standard: Touchscreen HMI
Power Requirements: 480 volts
Pneumatic Requirements: 65 PSI clean dry air
Safety: Optional - Light Curtain